Moongate at Blithewold Gardens, Bristol, RI
The Celtic Heaven School
The Celtic Heaven School consists of one week-end during nine moons of the druid year. This is an intensive course, designed to teach all aspects of the Celtic Path of enlightenment. Each week-end focuses on one inner part of the spirit, connecting with the matching regent/s in the Creator Sun, healing inner and global fears that are keeping that aspect closed down, and opening the inner flow from the Creator Sun through each individual. All week-ends include healing time. Classes begin at 9:30 am, include a simple vegetarian lunch, and end at 4 or 4:30 pm. Each Sunday ends with a ceremony. Courtesy and respect for all participants is required, along with full confidentiality of all that may arise during any of the following workshops. Reiki practitioners will need a simple initial cleansing. We do not engage in the old pagan practices of black magic or sacrifice, but will do our best to heal these old shadows within. Remaining at the workshop for the full two days and all week-ends will bring the most benefit, so if you need to make special arrangements, please contact me first.
Wear comfy clothes, and bring slippers, plus outdoor shoes. Please note ceremonial wear listed below. Daily healing between school sessions during these nine moons will greatly facilitate all learning and growth. Cost is $200 per week-end. Deposit of $600 due four weeks before the start of the school. Remaining thirds are due four weeks before each third of school sessions. Two half scholarships are available per session. No more than fifteen participants.
1) The Birch Moon, January 2nd-3rd, 2021, The Divine Child: Day One: the Girl, basic healing, energy anatomy, the ladder of light, structure of the Creator Sun and matching inner spirit aspects, working with cosmic archetypes, the core wound. Day Two: the Boy, will force in surrender to the greater good, basic spirit truths, Solstice/Equinox/Cross Quarter day festivals of the druid year and their meanings. Emergence of the Star Child Ceremony. Bring starry/glittery blouses/shirts, if you like, capes provided.
2) The Rowan Moon, January 30th-February 1st, 2021, Divine Father: Day One: the father’s kingdom, template of the future on earth, preparation for one’s highest destiny, journeying into the spirit world, healing with stones and crystals. Day Two: work in the world and financial flow, North America, the father continent. Knighting Ceremony. Please bring white dresses, pants and shirts, or kilts for this. Formal is ok. Sashes provided.
3) The Ash Moon, February 27th-28th, 2021, Divine Girl: Day One: spiritual purpose, inner confidence, diversity, connecting with the plant kingdom, flower essences. Day Two: peace on earth, standing tall in the face of violence and slavery, backbone, Africa, the girl continent. Wind Beneath Wings Ceremony. If you have a military shirt, bring it. Bring some object that represents the most menial task/s of your life. Otherwise, ceremonial wear provided.
4) The Alder Moon, March 20th-21st, 2021, Divine Boy: Day One: stages and initiations on the path, the seven heavens and 15 light structures of the seventh heaven, healing through humor, picnic, a good day to wear kelly green tops and pants. Day Two: root connection to the mother, connecting with the animal kingdom, tree lore and the druid moons, the builder. Baptism/cleansing ceremony. Bring bathing suits, if you like. Skyclad ok, if the group agrees. Towels provided.
5) The Willow Moon, April 10th-11th, 2021, Divine Mother: Day One: responsibility to the All, giving up control of the outer world, renewing wisdom for the cosmos, healing the ancient past, oceans of the world. Day Two: family and child care, life flow into the root, comfort, care of the self, sleep, the energies of foods, healing world hunger. Opening the Veils Ceremony. Bring Celtic or other ceremonial wear, if you like. We will be outside for this, so shoes that don't mind getting damp.
6) The Hawthorne Moon, May 8th-9th, The Divine Virgin Girl: Day One: the divine child cycle, birthing the divine child within, birth memories, Paradise restored. Day Two; Sensuality, the five inner senses and Venus pentagram, sensing the Beloved within, sexuality, healing male domination, abuse, and control, union of hearts with the virgin male within. Wedding of the Fae Queen and Pixie King Ceremony. Fairy and pixie wear, wings, and wands provided, but bring your own fairy/pixie wear, if you like, ones that can be worn outside.
7) The Oak Moon, June 5th-6th, 2021, the One Beloved God: Day One: the laws of love, divine will, highest destiny, cycle of the mind, sacred Ogham alphabet and name magic. Day Two; marriage, husbands, the false beloveds of the world, power, money, and sex without love. The Ceremony of Roses, Beloved to beloved. Bring rose red dresses, shirts or robes, if you like, soft and velvety, dignified. Formal ok.
8) The Holly Moon, June 26th-27th, 2021, The Divine Virgin Male: Day One: the knight in shining armor, spiritual warrior, the action cycle, taming personal will, the energies of conflict, healing the militarization of the boy and global military establishment. Day Two; courtly love, union of hearts with virgin female within, love in action, the action cycle, highest dreams for good, working with djinns, the sacred geometry of nemetons. World Service Ceremony, ceremonial wear provided, but bring ethnic clothing of the areas of the world you are, or eventually want to be, working in, if you have them.
9) The Apple Moon, July 31st-August 1st, 2021. The Goddess: Day One: Mother of All, the cycle of emotion, water, music, the high priestess, the twelve spirtual streams on earth, ritual, working with the dark half of the goddess. Day Two; the Bride, laws of realtionship, true love, intimacy, silence, and sacred sexuality. Beginning the Path and Graduation Ceremonies. Bring soft ivory robes or shirts/pants for this, ones that can be worn outside.